Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Gamejack   Messages from the Heart

Started Feb-19 by Gamejack; 544 views.
Gamejack

Feb-19

Sorry I haven't been around the forum or at midnight castle lately. I have had a lot of deaths and illness in my family. I lost both of my siblings and my only niece. My wife is still having complications from Cancer treatments. I also have been ill for a while. I went in the hospital Christmas eve and spent several days suffering from blood clots in my lung. Anyway I won't be playing much if any in the game. You have all been like family to me over the years. You can take me off your friends list and I will understand. May God bless you all.

oiuoiu321

Feb-22

Oh, Gamejack   (((((HUGS))))  I'm sorry you've been going through all of this.  Healing thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Feb-22

I just saw this. I’m so sorry Gamejack. You have had more than your share of sadness. I will send hopeful thoughts your way that things will get better for you and your wife.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Feb-23

Dear Friend,

You have been in my game for many many years, and with that said, I intend on leaving you there until you decide to either remain or leave. I feel so badly for your families untimely deaths. So so sad, but God called them home for a reason. Take care of yourself and your wife, and know we all will be thinking of you and praying for a blessed outcome.

Shylo blush 

Gamejack

Feb-25

I appreciate your prayers and concern. That goes for everyone. God bless you all. relaxed