Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Content Update is Here!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Feb-23 by SharpEye1; 4985 views.
SharpEye1

Feb-23

I just happened to check manually for updates and, lo and behold, the MC update appeared, saying adds new content!   Enjoy!! heart_eyes

Lynn (LMC2020)

Feb-23

I got the update for my PC Game and it downloaded, but, after it downloaded, I get the "please wait" frozen on my screen.  I cancelled out of the game and started it again and, again, "please wait" froze on my screen.  Anyone else having problems? It looked like not a big update so curious as to what was updated. 

SharpEye1

Feb-23

I haven't gone back in yet to see but, usually, when there's new content, its 2 new levels for those at the end of their game so far.  There will be extras that once everyone sees this they'll start posting what else is there.  I'm going to try now.  I'll let you know if I have any problems.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Feb-23

I downloaded it and had no problems getting back into the game.

SharpEye1

Feb-23

I also had no problems.  It did the 1/6 quick download, then only a few minutes to do the 1/686 download.  There appears to be 4 new craft items:  Archery Award, Crumple-horned Elk, Dwarven Bracelet, and Hypnotic Doll.  That's all I know for now.  Obviously, there will be new HOS's, and areas to open so I'm headed back to the castle.

Have fun stormin' the castle!! heart_eyes

Lynn (LMC2020)

Feb-23

Well, it took multiple restarts, but it is finally downloading the new content.

SharpEye1

Feb-23

Here's a sampling of the new content for your enjoyment/info:

I believe it was 23,500 to open

I forgot to write down how much this was to open.  Sorry!

This is as far as I've Gotten so far.  heart_eyes

• Edited February 23, 2021 9:10 pm  by  SharpEye1
Honeyphan

Feb-23

2 new puzzles  :)

SharpEye1

Feb-23

And another craft item I missed.  Good grief....senior moment....I already forgot what it's called!  LOL heart_eyes

ETA:  It's called an Adventure Kit

• Edited February 23, 2021 10:48 pm  by  SharpEye1