Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Multiple items    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Feb-27 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd); 425 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-27

New content.. does it bother anyone (Besides me) that many of the new HOS have more than one of the same item to search for? Like 3 gauntlets in one room? Bones, roses, parrots, etc. Thought my screen was not connecting, but was just "not the one". Slows things down.

Don't like it.

I must admit it gave me a start when I saw two wax stamps listed.  I sometimes don't hit the mouse hard enough and thought I had just missed the item yet again and then noticed the second was stamp.  I swear it winked at me to bring itself to my attention (lol) 

What I find worse is when you are crafting something and two parts of it require you two have something from the same HOS.  Just another quirk of the game.

Wineoclock

Feb-28

I do not like it at all disappointed

In reply toRe: msg 3
Moonki

Feb-28

It is annoying, but I’ve found if I feed my pets they’ll bring many of the duplicates. Also, I’m still working on the win objects playing dice challenge and the required objects were often available in the dice game. Moonki