Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wriggly Adder   Technical Issues

Started Mar-6 by susieQball; 880 views.
susieQball

Mar-6

I  can't seem to find or  get the Wiggly Adder.  Tried pets and to put on wish list and it is not listed when I typed it in.  Please help  I am stuck .  I updated every update that came in.  Thank you

Found this from one of AEGram's lists:

Sep-19

Titan Town – Old Tavern

Table with Treats
Dusk Crystal – 25 coins; 1 shard
Wriggly Adder (Level 102) – 25 coins; 1 shard

susieQball

Mar-6

Thank you.  I am on level 102  but on the table with treats it only gives me the Dusk crystal or shard or coin.  I have  played and played but to no avail.  I can not continue.   Need help .  I did the other chore that was requested and that seemed to do ok 

When you go to play the table click on the "i" and see if it shows up there. If it does you may have a glitch another player had for a different item. You may have to contact Elephant Games and let them know of your issue.

susieQball

Mar-6

I did click on the i and it did not show up there it shows coin  shard and the pink crystal 

Sorry I couldn't be more help, maybe someone else who is at Level 102 will have another solution. My only other suggestion is to contact Elephant Games. The can be contacted here:

Elephant-Games | Our Contacts (elephant-games.com)

LvlSlgr

Mar-7

I'm at level 102 ... When I click on the "i" for Table of Treats it shows the Dusk Crystal, Wriggly Adder, coins and shard. SusieQball, I agree with Tammy ... contact Elephant Games. They were able to help others who had this same type of problem with another HOS earlier in the game.

CC to susieQball

Thanks for the info LvlSlgr. Looks like SusieQball has a glitch in her game.

LvlSlgr

Mar-7

You're welcome, Tammy. 

susieQball

Mar-7

Hi   I did contact Big Fish they will answer in 48 or 72 hours.  Meanwhile I went back to the fountain that wanted the item and I saw that it could be bought for 5 diamonds  so I did and my problem is solved and I am on my way.  Thank you all for all your help.  It is   nice to know that you are all out there to help us when we are in desperate need of help