Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of SHYLO   Friends

Started Mar-14 by Shylo (shylo2425); 1722 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-14

I wanted to let everyone of my friends know that I'll be in and out for a bit. I'd had no interest in the CC, and as long as it goes on, my friends are focusing on the CC and not exchanging gifts. Then our apartment manager let us know a week ago that a 1bdrm apt was going to be available mid-April and did we want it. After waiting for 5 yrs for this opportunity, how could we turn it down. Living in a studio apt has been challenging at times.

Now we're locating boxes to pack, and wrapping our minds around this move as we're going from the East tower to the West tower. Not exactly next door! So much to do and beyond things to think about. Too, I've a game to focus on at some point during all this, not to mention the Spring Event will show up too. What to do, what to do???flushed

Waiting on our 2nd Covid shot at end of month, then we'll see how we respond to that, then focus on more serious packing. Will return soon. Everyone, take care and stay safe!

Shylo

Thanks for the info. Good luck with your move and we'll see you around the castle!!

KNIMtheTOAD

Mar-14

Thinking of you! Remember to not overdo.

When I packed for big move cross country I packed by rooms  with color coded  stickers. My mother-in-law wrote down everything in numbered box's as I packed. I made 4 copies. I inside top of box. one mailed to new home and copy for me and one for husband.  That way movers put boxes in correct rooms, and was able to unpack as needed and could find anything from master list. 

Love KNIMtheTOAD

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-14

WOW! What a marvelous idea. Thank you for the hint.

The offer of another apartment came totally out of the blue. I would never have dreamt, that finally after all of this time, we were next on the list.

I'll try to return soon, but too soon, and I'll be in and out.

Thanks for stopping by as I appreciate the thought.

Hugs,

Shylo

misstracy22

Mar-15

Hi again,

I agree with Shylo, that is a fab idea. We moved last year into MIL house. Whilst still in lockdown. Nightmare. Moved her things out, so we had space for ours. We are going to be moving again. Fingers crossed in August. So most of our things are already in boxes, bags. Only while we are waiting I could go around sticking coloured labels on and making a list. It will increase the liking hood of finding things at our new place. 

Hugs, 

Tracy kissing_heart

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-15

Hi Tracy,

All I can add to your message is, Good Luck! Some day you too shall get to fully unpack your "color-stickered" boxes.

~Hugs~

Shylo

SharpEye1

Mar-15

Wow!  Congratulations on getting the 1 bedroom!  Good luck with the packing and the move.  Also, thanks for letting us know you'll be in and out.  I can gift whatever you need, when you have time to play, so just holler, my friend!  heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-15

Thanks a huge bunch for stopping by ! The packing is dreaded, but must be done. We don't have much help, but we'll get by. Depending on SIL's work schedule, maybe he will be available. Anyway, as I said, I'll be in and out, between now and whenever. 

Yes my dear friend, I'll holler, scream and stomp as soon as I can mosey thru my inventory and see what I have not. Thanks so so much.

Hugs,

Shylo

katiek2

Mar-16

We had our 2nd shots Saturday.  I had NO side effects; hubby was wiped out, slept all day Sunday with a 100.1 temp.  He was fine today.  Sending lots of luck to you.

katiek

• Edited March 16, 2021 5:58 am  by  katiek2
Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-16

Katiek,

That's great news, and thank you for sharing! Everyone we've talked to that had their 2nd shot report they had nothing at all, or they felt terrible for 8-10 hrs, then nothing at all, as they felt fine. I prefer feeling nothing at all so we can focus on moving.

Thanks again my dear friend!!!

Shylo