Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New game   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Mar-17 by LadyJoy0921; 828 views.
LadyJoy0921

Mar-17

I have a game on a kindle, can I start a new game on the same device?

Playbelle

Mar-18

Hi Ladyjoy,

If you mean you want to play more than one MC game on the same device, that one is outside of my expertise.  There seems to be a way to do that on some types of devices at least.  I think they use Facebook somehow to do that.

If you mean that you want to restart your game completely for some reason, yes, you can absolutely do that.  That's probably not what you mean, but just in case you did want to start over, here's how:

1. Go into Storage.  2.  Go into "Apps & Games"  3. Tap on "Clear Data" (it will ask you if you're sure, say "yes").  That should wipe out all stored data for that game.  4.  Go into "Games" in the App Store Libary (tap the "Games" icon, probably on your Home Screen).  5.  Tap on the 3 vertical dots to the right of your Midnight Castle game.  6.  Tap "Delete from Cloud".   

If you have any doubts about whether you want that to be permanent, write down your Player/Friend ID before you follow the steps above and store that info somewhere you can find it.  I recommend that you do that anyway because that how Big Fish or Elephant Games can transfer progress from one game to another.  You might want to write down the IDs of your friends too, because that's the one thing they can't transfer.

Hope you have tons of RAM on your Kindle; I had to give up playing on mine because it needed so much memory and RAM.  Unfortunately, SD cards don't give you more RAM unless you are incredibly tech-advanced and know how to partition (I looked into it, but that gave me a headache just reading about it).  So, unless you have at least 8G RAM on your Kindle or already know how to expand your RAM with an SD card, I wouldn't recommend having more than one MC game on it.

Best of luck with whatever you decide and I hope others can help you with more info on how to play multiple games on a single device. relaxed

LadyJoy0921

Mar-19

Thanks for your help, I didn't even think about RAM.  Not a real techie here!

kthreads

Apr-16

Yes, you can play two different profiles on Kindle.

You have to set up a second Amazon Kindle account. Amazon thinks I have a kid... wink who also uses my Kindle.
You then start a new game under that new profile. You switch back and forth between the two on your home page. You just scroll down from the top like you want to see message alerts, and it will give you two colored circles, one for each profile. My original Kindle account is a green circle and my "kid's" wink account is an orange circle.

Each account has it's own Amazon password. However, you can link them so that if you want to do in-game purchasing, you can do that. You give the secondary account permission to use your Amazon account for purchases by gong into settings.

Janet