Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

EVENT ROOMS TO SHARE - for PC :)   Friends

Started 3/22/21 by Honeyphan; 10211 views.
In reply toRe: msg 51
Honeyphan

Jun-28

bump -

Please refer to first post of this thread for my new information. : )

In reply toRe: msg 55
Honeyphan

Jul-5

I said it elsewhere - but want to state it here:

I am not playing the event rooms of my baby games every day - I am playing them, but usually only one a day and only for a few minutes - (to get my ghosties mainly) - so if you sent an invitation, please let me know here - on this thread - and I will jump over to the account(s) so that you don't have to wait. :)

I apologize to anyone who has had to wait more than a day.

With my main game, I try to get on and play a little every day. It's only with my baby games that I am more sporadic with it....

Oh- and I don't always remember to look up in the corner and check if I have any PMs - but I do check here daily.  Just let me know what rooms you sent invitations too - on this thread - Honey2, Honey3, Honey4, Honey5 - or some or all - and I will jump over and let you in. :)

• Edited July 5, 2022 3:13 pm  by  Honeyphan
GardenGirl2

Jul-5

Hi Honeyphan, we were friends when I played as Gardengal, but since I have lost that game I'm now playing as JustLikeStartingOver. I will send invites to your games 2,3,4, & 5 since I'm trying to catch up on all the old rooms, pets etc. Thanks

Honeyphan

Jul-6

Hey! :) I remember you - so sorry that happened to your game!

I just accepted you in all my baby games and will send you an invite to my main game when I get into that one again - probably tomorrow....

GardenGirl2

Jul-6

Thanks! It's been fun and frustrating to start over... fun because I had forgotten a lot of things that happen early on and frustrating because I go to do or use something that I haven't got yet. Ah well, it's just a game and this is what I do to relax, I can't be bothered to get worked up about pixels! 

Hi Gardengal

Sorry you've had to start over. I'm sending an invite to JustLikeStartinOver from my SantaFairy game. It is on the new new room but have items for pets if you put them on your wish list.

Norry

In reply toRe: msg 51
Honeyphan

Jul-10

Hey guys - just a heads-up:

I gave a few extra days before the changes for the latecomers to event, but this week I will start slowly changing my baby games to other event rooms, where they will stay for the rest of event. (So that anyone new who doesn't have the pets they need, can get the necessary items from those rooms, etc.) Today I'm working with Honey2, so will change it to the Japanese HOS when I'm done.

Tomorrow I'll do Honey3 (change to 3 HOS), next day Honey4 (change to carnival), and day after that Honey5 (change to backyard scene).

With my main game only I will try to swap once a day - starting today - with the new room and one other.  :)

That's my plan anyway! lol Barring any unforeseen problems, that is....

• Edited July 10, 2022 2:18 pm  by  Honeyphan