Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MOVE IS GETTING CLOSER   Friends

Started Mar-26 by Shylo (shylo2425); 2252 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-26

Update for friends: 

Although I've returned to the game, we still haven't moved, but we've done a lot of packing. We're ready, but we're not sure if the apartment is clean and ready, soooo, we'll look forward to hopefully moving the 1st or 2nd week of April.  Now that the Spring Event has partially begun, I hate that the move will happen during the time of the Spring Event. But, hopefully it won't take too long to get moved in and unpacked. wink 

Too, our 2nd vaccination is Monday, so we'll see, from there, how that goes. 

Shylo blush

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-26

Too bad about the delay but I’m really excited for you! I wish you the best!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-26

Thanks Oodie for stopping by and also for your well wishes. We're excited too, and more so as each week passes by.

Your name seems familiar! Did I ever have you as an event player friend in years past? I've had so many friends over the years, it's hard to remember them all.

Anyway, thanks so much. Wish you well in the coming event.

Shylo

Honeyphan

Mar-26

Wow - and I thought my spring to-do-list was busy! lol

The best to you as you prepare and make your move - praying it all goes smoothly, with no stress, and you are happy with your new digs. :)

~honey

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-26

Honey, you are a 'honey' for thinking of me to stop by. Thank you so much. We've much to do between now and moving day - whenever that is - but we shall progress and complete our "to do lists" one way or nuther.

Thanks again!

Shylo

There's always living out of boxes for awhile......................LOL!! Good luck with your move and we'll see you around the castle!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-26

Thanks Tammy, you're a dear! Gawd forbid if living outta boxes should be my new reality. That problem will be hubby's new reality. My medical issues will only allow me to do just so much. 

More later.......

SharpEye1

Mar-27

I know it'll all work out in the end.  I'm just glad to see you back in the castle! heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-27

Thanks so very much Ada. Right now it's all so overwhelming. From what we surmise, with Easter weekend being blocked out by anyone that could help us, we've determined that the apt should be ready for a move the following weekend on the 9th/10th. We should be fully ready by then.

Fingers crossed! Take care my dear friend.

Shylo

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-28

Hey Shylo! I know you must be so anxious to get into your new place and get settled. It will happen and then you’ll have a that wonderful space.

I’ve been focused on the SE so please forgive for not responding earlier! I wasn’t an event player......You actually responded to one my posts so maybe that’s why the name was familiar.

Anyway, please hang in there and be safe!