Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring Event Friends for iOS    Friends

Started Mar-28 by ZeldaBrarian; 4694 views.
ZeldaBrarian

Mar-28

Hi all,

I’m new to the castle and this is my first Event. Looking for some new friends now that I understand how it works. 

Please consider adding me: ZeldaBrarian i2817241

Thanks,

ZB

attie1234

Mar-28

Hi ZB, I just sent an invite.  No gifts needed.  Have fun playing! dancerAttie

misstracy22

Mar-28

Hi ZB,

Welcome to the forum. I’m Tracy. I’m one of the consortium team members. I’ve Just sent an invite. If you have any questions or you need a hand with anything just ask. 
Please take a moment to join and become a part of our Master List. It identifies you to others as a member of this wonderful MC Delphi Community Family. Please leave your information for Chilpep, who will add you at the next revision. To help you here’s the link.

No gifts required. Have fun in the Spring Event.

Hugs, Tracy hatching_chick

CDB (CDBD)

Mar-28

Good morning Zelda,

Sent you an invite. I play as CDB, and my id is i2616159. I too could use more spring event friends.  Would love to get more invites from others playing the spring event. 
Thanks,

CDB

Hi Zelda, I’ve sent you an invitation, too. Put what you need on you wish list and wet will try to help. You’ll find lots of support and strategic help in this group, too! Have a look around.

-Catherine (Consortium)

DianeMcR

Mar-28

Hi,

Welcome Zelda.  I’ve sent you an invite.  I also need more Spring Event friends for iOS.  Thank you for your post. 

Diane

i2193496

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-29

Morning CDB! I’m sending an invite......Hope you accept!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-29

Hi Diane! I just sent an invite. Event friends are always welcome! 

attie1234

Mar-29

Hi Diane, I too need spring event friends and have sent you an invite. Enjoy the game! dancer Attie

attie1234

Mar-29

Hi CDB, I am looking for spring event friends and sent you an invite. Have fun!  dancer Attie