Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring event   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Mar-31 by judylinn; 1631 views.
judylinn

Mar-31

When did the Spring event start? I just saw it yesterday

The Spring Event started on March 26.

anglegirl70

Apr-1

Don't  know what to do.  Mine has not updated yet.  It says there are none.  any suggestions

Sandy,

As you know, I play on iOS, and am Technically Challenged!! joy

But I am “CC’ing” people who play on PC and know far more than I do. And hopefully other’s will jump in with suggestions as well and help!!

Thank everyone so very much for assisting Sandy in getting the update. 
She really needs to be able to sit back, relax, indulge, and lose herself in some wonderful MC gameplay!!

Sandy, let us know when you receive the download.

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts

SharpEye1

Apr-1

Repeating my suggestions from the other threads you posted in regarding this issue.  heart_eyes

Check manually for the update, it should come back saying 1 update is available.  If so, you now need to check the the left side of the game manager and it should show 1 update available there.  You click that to open it, click on the update and click install, then go to your Queue and it should show it downloading.  If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling your game.  You won't lose your progress.  Hope this helps.

Ada

LadyClaire

Apr-1

Hi My update notice just poof dissappeared! I have tried to get an update and can not. Hate to miss out.  

SharpEye1

Apr-1

What platform do you play on?  The instructions I gave are for PC.  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

LadyClaire

Apr-2

I'm on a desktop PC. Do not wish to uninstall and reinstal and risk losing everything including all my friends.  I'd be sick.

SharpEye1

Apr-2

I have had to uninstall and reinstall before and didn't lose anything.  Of course, I'd make a backup FIRST of my game (just in case), then do the uninstall/reinstall.  But, it's a personal choice and I totally understand the hesitancy.  Perhaps you want to put in a ticket to Big Fish or Elephant Games?  Sometimes, Elephant Games resolves issues quicker than Big Fish.  Provide as much specific information as you can about your issues.

Elephant Game’s address is....

support@elephant-games.com

• Edited April 2, 2021 1:11 pm  by  SharpEye1
anglegirl70

Apr-3

Hi SharpEye, Thank you for trying to help me.  My problem is also I'm not computer savy and I don't have the slightest idea on how to back up a copy of my game or uninstall and install.  I just feel so dumb when it comes to this stuff.  I will also try to send something to Elephant games.  Thank you so much.  This event will be over and I won't even get to play it.