Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Went for 1 thing and got 3 more   Messages from the Heart

Started Apr-2 by carmen1539; 1385 views.
carmen1539

Apr-2

This message is from Carmen.  Hi Everyone who friends me.  I went to the hospital around 10 pm Wednesday for a severe back pain where I could hardly walk.  When they examined me they said did I know that I had an aneurysm in my stomach that needed to be addressed before it got too large and that I would need an operation. On top of that I found out that they said I also had an Atrial fibrillation (AFib) (arrhythmia) heartbeat that could lead to a stroke.  While pondering this bit of news they said when I took a cat scan for my stomach, that they saw around my thyroid a couple of nodules that they would have to test if they were cancerous or benign.  I asked about my back pain which at this point was causing me excruciating pain and was told that they would have to see what was causing this by X-rays. I was in the hospital for 2 nights with round the clock care in the ICS of the hospital. All I really wanted was for my back to stop hurting. And got 3 dilemmas for the price of 1. Since today I have appts. for my heart, my aneurysm, and thyroid  along with prescriptions for all three causes.  Oh yes, I also found out that my back pain was just muscle strain which could have been caused by heavy lifting or movement, bulging or ruptured disks.  I also have a script for flexural.  I was discharged from the hospital today and I am doing the best I can to remain upbeat even thru this ring of bad news.  Please keep me in your prayers as I will also be praying for everyone who is suffering from some kind of tragedy,  I will be trying to gift my friends as I always do but sometimes I may not be able to be on the MC every day. Thanks for your patience.  I love you all and pray to be better soon.

My thoughts are certainly with you pray.  Take care and I hope things do get better for you.

katiek2

Apr-3

That's certainly not a good way to start a new month - take care of yourself, Carmen, and don't worry about your MC friends.  Sending butterfly kisses and lots of prayers and hugs.

katiek

carmen1539

Apr-3

Thank you for your butterfly kisses and hugs. 

carmen1539

Apr-3

Thank you for your prayers. 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Apr-3

Oh my! At least those issues are being treated now but I’m sure it was an unwelcome surprise at the time. I’m sending positive thoughts your way! Please take care of yourself!

carmen1539

Apr-3

I will. Thank you for your positive thoughts. 

oiuoiu321

Apr-3

Oh, what an ordeal!

But I'm SO glad they caught things before they started making you sick.  Praying that your doctors can get everything under control easily.  Take care of yourself.

carmen1539

Apr-3

Thank you so much for your prayers. I’m also glad they caught everything I never knew was wrong with my body. Just putting myself in God’s hands. I belong to Him so He will take care of me.

carmen1539

Apr-3

Thank you for your prayers  God is a good God and He will take care of me