Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New phone/ lost progress   Technical Issues

Started Apr-3 by SpreeBeans12; 444 views.
SpreeBeans12

Apr-3

Help!! 

I dropped my phone and now need a new one. How do I keep my progress and friends and achievements and pets on my new phone!!!???

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-3

Hi SpreeBeans

If your current phone is an IPhone, just back up your phone to iCloud. When you get a new iPhone, when you set it up, let it install from backup. You will get your game back.

If it isn’t an IPhone, you will have to install a new game on your new phone then contact BFG with the old and new game id’s and have them transfer your game to the new game. With this way, you will need to make new friends. 
If you can, make note of your existing friends so you can invite them to the new game.

lilredhood51

Apr-5

you will get a better response if you contact elephant games. when i dropped my tablet i got a canned response from bfg and no help getting my game back. it took a couple of months for elephant to get my game back. i missed both the fall and christmas events but that's the way it goes.

SpreeBeans12

Apr-5

That's what I'm worried about. I know the pandemic slowed things down but waiting two months is ridiculous. 

Thanks