Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Connection issue   Technical Issues

Started Apr-8 by Diannef130; 504 views.
Diannef130

Apr-8

I am unable to connect to the server on all three of my kindle games.  I was on earlier today, but I have been trying for a couple of hours with no success.  My game on my laptop is fine.  I have tried restarting my tablets which has not helped.  Has anyone else had issues today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
Diannef130

Apr-8

I still cannot connect.  Is anyone playing Midnight Castle on an Android device?

In reply toRe: msg 2
Moonki

Apr-9

I play as Windi on android, at a1388516. My tablet won’t load It just keeps asking me to reboot. Ontario is in lockdown and I can’t get help. Moonki

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-9

Hi Diannef

I play on Kindle as well as pc and iOS. I have been having issues with connecting to the internet on my Kindle since the last kindle os update. I turn off my WiFi connection on my tablet, wait a moment and then reconnect to the WiFi. That tends to help.

I just tried to get into MC on my Kindle and connected just fine.

kthreads

Apr-16

This happens to me all the time. Sometimes if I shut down my Kindle and reboot it, MC will start up fine. I also have issues with it hanging up on me with "please wait". Sometimes after a minute or so it will kick back in, other times it just sits there. It's frustrating. I just keep turning off my Kindle, rebooting it and hope for the best. Some days seem to be better than other....not sure why.

Janet