Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

bird box enchanted eggs   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Apr-10 by kayoaks; 1422 views.
kayoaks

Apr-10

hello first time on forum      ????  later c.c. is asking for bird box enchanted eggs  are they asking for  birds or bird houses    I am confused which doesn't take much to make that happen  would be grateful  for any answers

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-10

They are the ghost little wooden houses floating around which translate into eggs in your list

Larian (Eredain)

Apr-11

So the bird box enchanted eggs are actually the bird houses in the albums? (I've never seen them called Bird box enchanted eggs before, thought they were bird houses)..weird.

For some strange reason, the 2020 Spring Event Bird Benefactor achievement called them Bird Boxes, but the album calls them Birdhouses.  Just another one of those little idiosyncrasies of MC.  LOL

SharpEye1

Apr-12

Good to know as I was confused as well, which also doesn't take much for me too.  LOL  Thanks everyone for the explanations! heart_eyes

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-13

OK! To stop me being irritated any more I will educate you all and call them by their correct names!

Bird Houses OR

NEST BOXES!

51Roses

Apr-17

Yes, first time on the forum. CQ is asking for "bird box enchanted eggs" ... but I think you're right when you say bird houses.  Bird box, bird house ... not much in it but certainly enough to confuse me!  I'm gonna give that a try anyway.

51Roses

Apr-17

Big thumbs up!  Thank you!