Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Idiot & castle challenge   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-11 by tesskw (teresakw); 3554 views.
tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-11

I'm such an idiot!!  Tonight's castle challenge is get 15 plain stamps. They are on my wish list and what do I do? I accept them before the time changes over.  I'm a freakin idiot. 

Please tell me someone else does this.

Tess

LvlSlgr

Apr-11

Don't feel bad, tesskwk. We've all probably done something just as "nutty" at one time or another in the game. During the previous CC - before the Spring Event started - it wanted something to do with sending the airship. I like to try to line those up and get 2 for 1 (Trina & Daily Quest) or in the case with the CC get 3 for 1. So I had the CC waiting and then I had Trina waiting for an airship. All I needed was the DQ to require one. When the new day rolled over I got it. BUT ... I forgot to accept it before sending the airship. And I've been playing this game for over 6 years. LOL

tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-11

Funnyrelaxed 

It is not spoiling my day or anything but that was the third time I did it.  oh well

Teresa

I ALWAYS forget to “accept” the DQ until after I have already wasted several items.  I blame it on old age.

love the game, it’s my brain I’m not so fond of at times.  Have fun stormen.

pammy

I did it too! Bummer, have to start over...

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.........................

AEGram

Apr-12

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.........................

Hmmmmm.....I didn't even have to buy the t-shirt.....it came for free because of all my "contibutions" stuck_out_tongue

In reply toRe: msg 7
LvlSlgr

Apr-12

AEGram said:

I didn't even have to buy the t-shirt.....it came for free

Alright, that made me laugh out loud. I think I should have gotten one of those free t-shirts by now. LOL

AEGram

Apr-12

LvlSlgr said:

AEGram said: I didn't even have to buy the t-shirt.....it came for free Alright, that made me laugh out loud. I think I should have gotten one of those free t-shirts by now. LOL

If it has been done.....I've done it. If it's been asked, I've asked it. I doubt anyone could have been so clueless as I was when first starting this game:....

1. Knights??? Move knights????  Answer: Knights in front of Castle Gates  ....Duh.

2. Play dice against Dragon....Nope....no dragon at dice table.....go to Forbidden Tower...click e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e on that stupid Dragon and no way to play the dice......Answer: Be observant and use the down arrow in the Dice Table to see both the dragon and "Rustle" .....Duh.

3. Missing 60 diamonds??????? Where did they go? Who stole them.......Accidentally clicked sleeping pet....gone...poof...no warning.

4. Friends....how do you get friends? 

I could go on and on....but by now you've "gotten the message" ....................In fact, I've received SEVERAL free t-shirts! LOL

• Edited April 12, 2021 9:27 pm  by  AEGram
AEGram said:

In fact, I've received SEVERAL free t-shirts! LOL

And here's another for you......................

See the source image