Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Idiot & castle challenge   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-11 by tesskw (teresakw); 5769 views.
SharpEye1

Apr-15

See, Azurina?  You fit right in with this big, crazy, fun loving MC Family!  heart_eyes  

Honeyphan

Apr-16

LOL - Love it!

I too have been guilty of forgetting to click "accept" on DQ - eagerly jumping in to do something to get that reward, then realizing what a dumpkof I was to open DQ and see "accept" at bottom not "OK"! lol

I now always try to click accept on a DQ when a new game day starts - even if I'm not sure I will be able to fulfill the challenge. You don't get penalized if you don't complete it, and that way I never forget. :)

I have also accidentally claimed the gifts before the CC starts - and had that "duh" moment of slapping palm to forehead.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Apr-17

We've all been there and done that with this game. Like AEGram I couldn't figure out the dragon at the dice table either. 

I played the game for at least a year before someone on the old forum mentioned the morphing flowers, and I looked, and saw them for the first time. Can't understand how I didn't see them earlier.

In the main private room I thought I would never buy any of the most expensive items because they were all needing 50,000 shards which I could never get. After years of struggle to collect shards, never getting anywhere near what I needed, I found out it was 50,000 coins, not shards. As I had millions of coins I could have purchased the items years earlier.

And one CC I thought the challenge was use 50 hints. Went about doing that, but when I reached 50, found the CC was still saying I had used 0, Because, of course, I was doing the next days locked challenge, not that days much easier gift 5 friends. Doh! That was the most annoying mistake because I had to redo the use 50 hints the next day, and I'd used up all my wands and globes and only had free hints to do it with.

And, yes, I've also forgotten to accept DQ's, and accidentally feed sleeping pets as well.

AEGram

Apr-20

WeeSam (WeesamNZ) said:

I played the game for at least a year before someone on the old forum mentioned the morphing flowers, and I looked, and saw them for the first time.

Ohhhhhhh, I was much worse.....I saw the morphing flowers achievement and didn't have a clue what it meant. Google search brought up the old BF Forum where I saw Lady Sabelle's Strategy Guide. 

She mentioned the morphing flowers being on the Castle Vicinity.....but there was no mention that they were on every location.

So, to get the morphing flowers achievement, I opened the game (on iPad).....found the three on the Castle Vicinity......closed out the game by swiping it off the "desktop." Relaunched the game, found the three morphs on the Castle Vicinity.....closed the game....

Rinse and repeat for the number of times needed to get the achievement!!! 

EDITED TO ADD....Come on, anyone......bet no one can top THAT one! 

• Edited April 20, 2021 7:34 pm  by  AEGram
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Apr-21

You win. I can't top that.

Azurina

Apr-22

WOW! I bow down to your perseverance!

such dedication to a GAME! hahaha

now, if only we show such resilience to RL. :)

AEGram said:

Come on, anyone......bet no one can top THAT one! 

Looks like no one can, so you get a prize...............................

thought you could use another t-shirt..............................LOL!!

chinabell54

Apr-24

Hey I’ve been playing for over 6 years.  And it’s still a learning ur experience.  The Forum provides sooooo much information!

Thanks Developers and Friends!!!

Cindy

misstracy22

Apr-24

Does having ‘no friends’ for years count. I didn’t know what they were.

Tracy