Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 7 of the carrots    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-12 by Katijay (Katijay46); 631 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Apr-12

Easiest is to put them on your wish list unless you have plenty of inventory, than trading with the kids is the fastest way to get them...  thanks to everyone that enjoyed getting my post...didn't want anyone thinking they were not needed or interest...

AEGram

Apr-12

While the "easiest" way is to put them on a wish list......if one is received, a player should also gift it back. This is swapping, so it doesn't help increase your inventory.

For those who need carrots and don't want to ask for them (and then return them all).......play, play, play the Spring Terrace and all 3 of the HOSs in the Spring Room 2.

True, the Terrace only offers 50 coins......but ......here's some info that some players may not have noticed:

1. In the two rooms listed, players are ALWAYS guaranteed to get either an item or a carrot.

2. Sometimes, you also get a carrot as a random event item, so it's possible to get 2 carrots from visiting only one HOS.

3. Each of those guaranteed items are worth 3 shards, which is great for later disenchanting to either help fulfill a Trina quest or make fun room upgrades.

• Edited April 12, 2021 3:15 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 2

Hello AEGram,

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the info. It sure is appreciated.  Hope your Easter was Sunny.  ..........Never stop stormen.

pammy

AEGram

Apr-12

You're welcome.....by the way....I've received all 7 of my carrots. Each and every one of those first 7 that fell came from entering an HOS in a Spring Room 2.

In reply toRe: msg 4
LvlSlgr

Apr-12

AEGram said:

Each and every one of those first 7 that fell came from entering an HOS in a Spring Room 2.

Same here!

In reply toRe: msg 4

You seem to be a treasure trove of information on the game.  Have you been playing for a long time or photographic memory?  Whichever, thanks for sharen.

pammy

AEGram

Apr-13

Pammy (Eaglebeak904) said:

You seem to be a treasure trove of information on the game.  Have you been playing for a long time or photographic memory?  Whichever, thanks for sharen.

I've been playing since September 13, 2014.

I had more questions than I had answers so I started taking notes....even some of my notes have notes!

I realized others may have the same questions, so I started sharing

We had an outdated MC "Strategy Guide" that was riddled with additional comments. Someone asked me to re-write it. Initially I pushed back because I knew how much time it would take. But, eventually, I started typing. ........the result is now the MC Game Guide linked to the COMPLETE INDEX - Tips, Tricks and Guides thread that's the first thread under Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder.

On that same COMPLETE INDEX thread are many, many other game helps. They're all provided by players who wanted to share what they learned.

In reply toRe: msg 7

See.... this is what I mean.  The way you were able to pull up what I said to you and put it into a new note.  Talent.  Are you young by any chance?  I can’t believe you put in sooooo much effort into redoing the guide.  From at least me..  THANKS BIG TIME FOR THAT.

yes I found that too, that a lot of the players contribute what they have learned.  Having a few different answers really helps because my brain may not work like this or that persons BUT I always get the answers I need from someone in this forum.

‘Thanks for all your hard work, keep stormen AE

Pammy