Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My Dad is gone   Messages from the Heart

Started Apr-12 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 1501 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Apr-12

My beloved father died this morning. I don't have words to express how bereft we feel. He and my mother had been married for nearly 60 years, and she is lost.

He had been ill for the past 8 years with heart failure, and he had an aneurysm they couldn't operate on because he was too frail. It appears the aneurysm burst and he just went unconscious and never woke up again. While we knew he could go at anytime, we still weren't ready when it happend. 

The thing that brings the most comfort is that my father was a man of great faith, and he was ready to go on to Heaven and meet his Lord.

We are having the funeral on Saturday morning. I am grateful that we are able to have a funeral and we don't have to worry at this time about social distancing, wearing masks, or limiting numbers.

Anyway, I won't be around as much over this week, and I probably won't go into my WinnieCat game at all. If my games go red, please don't worry, I will be back.

oiuoiu321

Apr-12

Oh, WeeSam, I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'll be praying for you, your mother and your whole family at this difficult time.

Take care of yourself.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Apr-12

Oh WeeSam I am so sorry to hear that. My thought and prayers aer with you and your family through this difficult period.

I am so very sorry to hear of your dad's passing.  Whether it's expected or sudden, the grief felt at such a loss is devastating.  Please take care of yourself and your mom.  I lost my husband of 30 years a while ago and I still think of him every single day.  The struggle to go on is difficult after a long life together and patience, understanding and support are needed in abundance.  My heart and prayers are with you and your family.

SharpEye1

Apr-12

I am so sorry for your loss.  I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  we're here for you whenever you're ready to come back on to the forum and your game.

Ada

So sorry for your loss, will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Apr-12

WeeSam,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Dad.

Sending you and your family thoughts and prayers and hoping you find some comfort during this most difficult time. 

Please take care of yourself and each other.

We are all here for you!

Hugs ~ Debbie 

Honeyphan

Apr-12

WeeSam - I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. But am happy for you that you have that comfort, of knowing your father is in heaven with the Lord. Free from pain and sickness...

I pray for peace and comfort for you and yours...

~honey

heartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheart

LvlSlgr

Apr-12

WeeSam, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. You're right ... you're never prepared even when you're "expecting" it. I lost my father in 2003 and I still miss him. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself and your family. We will all still be here when you're able to come back.

anglegirl70

Apr-13

I am so sorry for your loss.  I am sending prayers your way for you and your family.  I pray that God will spread His grace over you all and give you the peace that only He can.  God Bless all of you.