Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My Dad is gone   Messages from the Heart

Started 4/12/21 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 2993 views.
mistybear

Oct-27

Just saw this. Sorry that you lost your dad. Today I lost my dad. He has been in the hospital since the 5th of Oct he had been complaining of a headache and stomach pain, so doc said to take to get a cat scan to rule out stroke since he had headache foe a few days. He had a pacemaker, kidney function was low, had Parkinson and dementia. So he is no longer suffering but it is still hard

Randytb

Oct-28

Dear Weesam

I am now just seeing this and my heart breaks for your lose of you Dad yet knowing what a wonderful Dad he was  to  you and the kindness he showed others  is something to be proud of

My deepest sympathy and prayers to you my friend and vent as much as you want we are all here for you.

Sending you special healing hugs  from my family to yours.

Randy

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-28

Thank you for your kind words. It has not been the best of years, has it? I know in my head that he is better off because he is no longer suffering and in almost constant pain, but my heart still misses him everyday.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-28

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Yes it is hard, and knowing they are no longer suffering doesn't really help. I am thinking of you at this time, it is not an easy time, but you will get through it.

So sorry to hear about your dad. It’s hard to lose anyone, even if you know they will be leaving soon. Sending you love, hugs, and prayers.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My love, hugs, and prayers going out to you.