Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hard drive crashed   Technical Issues

Started Apr-13 by GrandpaJim; 426 views.
GrandpaJim

Apr-13

How to get old game back I put in request 3 days but so far nothing.

LvlSlgr

Apr-14

From what I've seen here in the forum they've been really slow about restoring games for the past 6 months or so. If you have been backing up your game to a thumbdrive or another device, you can restore the game yourself. There's a thread somewhere here about it. I'll see if I can find it for you if you need it. Just let me know.

katiek2

Apr-14

AEgram has all the scoop on this.  I think Di also knows how to do it.   I do know also that the most efficient method of getting your game back, especially if you're not computer literate, is to contact Elephant games.  I think  the address is support@elephant-games.com.  It would be a good idea to check with Ada to confirm this.

katiek

SharpEye1

Apr-14

Yes, the Elephant Games contact info Katie provided is correct.  heart_eyes

Ada

• Edited April 14, 2021 10:55 am  by  SharpEye1
AEGram

Apr-14

GrandpaJim said:

How to get old game back I put in request 3 days but so far nothing.

This has been discussed and asked so many times that Jenifer created a Technical Issues FAQ links thread. (It's in this folder)

That said, that thread is located here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3654/1

The first 2 relate to PC and the third one is for iPad/iOS

But......If your hard drive has crashed......if you cannot boot your computer.....if you have not saved your game files to a flash drive for just this purpose.....the only way you can get your game back is to contact Elephant Games.