Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Beat Mountain Troll "Rustle" at dice 5 times   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-20 by Katijay (Katijay46); 613 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Apr-20

Putting this up early so you can make sure you have all 3 of your dice games available...You can find Mountain Troll Rustle under Inkeeper Salty...

Azurina

Apr-22

grrr....these tasks kill me :(

i got 2 wins in the first round, paid diamonds to open a second round and lost the lot....waiting for tomorrow now to see if i can 'get lucky' hahaha.

katiek2

Apr-22

Rustle was a real gentleman - 3 rounds, 3 wins.  Will try the final 2 in the morning.  Good luck everyone!

Katijay (Katijay46)

Apr-22

Both of my games won 2 out 3 on the first go round... waited until I only had to pay 3 diamonds and again won 2 out of 3 in both games...will wait awhile to bring them back again for hopefully the last win...

Azurina

Apr-22

"grumble grumble grumble" 

:)

SharpEye1

Apr-22

I'm grumbling too because it took me 4 rounds (yes, I paid with diamonds twice) to get this one done!  **Sigh** heart_eyes

Ada

LvlSlgr

Apr-22

I got lucky with this one. The first round last night I went 3 for 3. I waited until this morning to try again. I lost the first one and thought, "Oh no, here we go." But I was lucky enough to win the last two. So I'm done with dice until the new day begins.

Azurina

Apr-22

'yawn' just got up and tried again....got 2 again...now waiting until later when it won't cost so many diamonds to pay and try for the final one...hopefully before this day's dice game begins.

guess it's brekkie time now.

katiek2

Apr-22

Got really lucky with this one.  Won all 3 tries last night, then this afternoon, won the first two, so done for now.  

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Apr-22

I did quite well. Won 3, reopened, lost the first and won the next two. Was feeling really happy with this, but then for some unknown reason my game suddenly re-started. Went back to the loading screen. When it came back I was back at square one. I had accepted a bunch of gifts from friends, and they had all disappeared and didn't come back again, and I had to do the challenge all over again.

The second time round I wasn't so lucky. Had to re-open the dice table 5 times! That is a lot of wasted diamonds and coins that the game cost me for no good reason! I