Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Tess ***015   Friends

Started Apr-22 by tesskw (teresakw); 296 views.
tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-22

The internet provider in our area has had problems for the last 2 and a half days, they keep saying by noon the next it will be fixed. Ha!  So supposedly it will be by noon tomorrow 4/22. I’m afraid of what my gift list looks like and I apologize about returning gifts but there’s nothing I can do about it until they fix it hopefully tomorrow. So that’s the scoop on why I have not been returning gifts, but will soon. I mean they could’ve waited until after the castle challenge to have problems. hopefully I’ll be able to catch up I’m not sure where it’s at, the last was the jellies and I’m dreading the 60 hints. Anyways I’m not neglecting anybody relaxed

tess

SharpEye1

Apr-22

Hi Tess, No worries, my friend.  Let me know if you need anything to catch up.  Tonight's challenge was beat Rustle at dice 5 times!  So, that one will take a bit of time.  I don't recall anything else that would make it difficult for you to get caught up.  Don't worry about gifting me back.  Do what you need to do to get caught up so you can enjoy stormin the castle again.

Ada

tesskw (teresakw)

Apr-22

Up and running again.  I couldn't believe that I only missed a couple of nights of the challenge, It felt like a week of not playing instead of  two and a half daysrelaxed

Teresa

SharpEye1

Apr-23

Ah, yes.  I know that feeling.  Been there, done that.  LOL  lad you're back! heart_eyes