Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Feed Spring Event Pets 3 Times   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-25 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1470 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Apr-29

I seem to get that pet timer glitch with the 4 special pets quite a lot. It will show them as having hours to go before they wake, but I never fed them!

I also sometimes get the glitch you had, with the couple of minutes to wake on pets I haven't feed.

I think they're getting hungry, sneaking out and feeding themselves when I'm not looking!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ) said:

I think they're getting hungry, sneaking out and feeding themselves when I'm not looking!

LOL!! 

What are the two newest pets, and is there anything special about them?   Riddler

The 2 new Spring pets are Cute Koala and Spring Herald. I haven't crafted them yet so I don't know what chests they give and at what percentage. Someone else may have this information.

Noni (Nonisgame2)

May-10

The Spring Herald has a gold, silver and iron chest. I have not gotten the Cute Koala yet

I have them:

The Cute Koala gives Wooden (5%), Iron (40%), Silver (15%) and Gold (40%) chests and takes 4 Unique food.

Spring Herald gives Iron (30%), Silver (40%) and Gold (40%) chests for 8 Simple food.

~Catheryne

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-24

Thanks Catheryne sure do appreciate it!   

Riddler