Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Nell, Nell2, GMA , OneCent, PennyB   Friends

Started Apr-28 by PenWeb; 523 views.
PenWeb

Apr-28

Have been off-line since last Tuesday, and could not let you-all know. Finally found the problem - Wi-Fi quit on me. Have sent grandson to get me a new router, hopefully will be back tonight. Connected straight from the modem, so my laptop has to wait until then.
Frustrating to lose a whole week's worth of playing, let alone helping everyone with Event items. Don't forget that the Consortium helps every day, not just during Events, so keep the items you want on your wish list all year long.
Penny B
In reply toRe: msg 1
PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-28

Just let me know what you are lacking (particularly of the Event times) and I will gift both IDs every day!

In reply toRe: msg 1
SharpEye1

Apr-28

Oh, that has to be so annoying for you!  Ditto to what PTG said.  I'm happy to help!  heart_eyes

PenWeb

Apr-28

Thanks to my oldest grandson who got the router for me, I am now up and running on both PC and laptop for all my games. YAHOO!!! 

Thanks to all my Friends who have sent me gifts the week I was incommunicado. I will continue to gift Event items as long as y'all have them on your wish list.

My Friends are GREAT!!!!

Penny B

In reply toRe: msg 4
datsalotta

Apr-30

You're pretty sweet yourself PenWeb. I wondered about your gameplay when I did not receive gifts in return. Not like you. But today and yesterday I received your gifts so knew all is well. Glad you got the fix you needed to play again.

Have fun roamin' the Castle

datsalotta...*piesy...datsdat