Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 5 of the Snowdrop    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-29 by Katijay (Katijay46); 534 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Apr-29

Which is a flower you get doing the HOS...but you can put it on your wish list, but with this one you will only have the 24 hours from your personal GPS to collect it...you can change the last avatar of you want to change it, but this must be done before you start the last CC...Good Luck everyone hope you get the results you want... 

katiek2

Apr-29

I found all 5 snowdrops in less than 30 min play time:  1 in Spring Rm 1 and 4 in Spring Rm 3, all three on the middle HOS.

LvlSlgr

Apr-29

It took me longer than 30 minutes but I got it done.

katiek2

Apr-30

I was dumbfounded!  The first HOS I played was Spring Room 2 (the 3 HOS one).  All 3 HOS gave me a snowdrop.  The next two came really quickly after that.  It was just dumb luck.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-30

Done and dusted!

Many thanks to Charlie for helping me through lazy gifting!

And yet another stupid avatar to put away in my bulging closet!

In reply toRe: msg 5
Moonki

Apr-30

I had a horrible time finding the chocolate - mainly got them as gifts. To m amazement I had no trouble finding the snowdrops - got 4 from my rooms and the 5th quite quickly.

I do wish the Devs would offer a pet (maybe champion?0 and a choice of missed pets as the third challenge reward. I don’t use most of my avatars. Moonki