Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking to add friends, please.   Friends

Started May-4 by GuinevereW; 1523 views.
GuinevereW

May-4

Hello!  I have just started playing Midnight Castle again after a hiatus of nearly three years and I'm starting from scratch again (couldn't get my old game back!).  Looking for new friends - I play as White Waves and my friend ID is 904692.  Everyone will be welcome and thank you!

LvlSlgr

May-4

Hi Guinevere - I just sent you an invitation.

Di (amina046)

May-4

Hi, sent you an invite!

Diane

Robert (amf368)

May-5

will send invite from both PC games, I have no wishlist up right know so do not worry when I send you a gift and you can not send me one back. 

dollymix16

May-8

Hi, 

I play as dollymix.  Will send you an invite.

GuinevereW

May-8

Thanks, that's awesome!

PenWeb

May-10

Welcome back GuinevereW,

Don't forget to include members of the Consortium among your Friends, we are always willing to help you collect Event items for pets and achievements all year, not just during the Seasonal Events. Just put the items on your Wish List.  Now is a good time to anticipate the Fall Event.

I will be sending you invites from my 4 Consortium games: Nell, Nell2, GMA and OneCent.

Have fun in the Castle!

Penny B.