Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of SpazzyBunny   Friends

Started May-31 by SpazzyBunny; 1470 views.
SpazzyBunny

May-31

Hi everyone,

Just letting all friends know that we have had a big internet outage in my area and it's not going to be fixed until sometime on Wednesday or Thursday. 

I will return gifts as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience and friendships. I greatly appreciate both. revolving_heartsrelaxed

SpazzyBunny.

Randytb

Jun-10

Not a friend but hope your connection is back .

just wanted to say hi and love love love your player nic

Randy aka Da Cap

SpazzyBunny

Jun-10

Lol, thank you.  I got it back, was out for 4 days. Was a holiday, I guess that's why it took them so long to get it fixed.  That's a cute puppy you got there.  relaxed

SpazzyBunny

Randytb

Jun-13

Thank you she is our *** sis and I *** 9 year old rescued white faced Boston Terrier

She is our whole world lovable and very very smart lo oh her name is Snookie lol

SpazzyBunny

Jun-15

Aww sweet. We have two rescues, a Chihuahua (Spike) and a black lab/ bullmastiff mix (Harley). Funny looking pair but they are best friends and she learned to lay down to play with him at first but now he thinks he's king of the roost, lol. Love them both dearly.

Randytb

Jun-15

Wow now that is what I call a combo/

Allof our animals have been rescued and deeply deeply missed.

I had a two year old Siamese coco point given to me and I had her 22 years vet could not believe she was 24 when she went to Rainbow bridge.

Still to this day some 30 years later I miss her so deeply.

Her name was French for Mosquito I called her my Mamose.

SpazzyBunny

Jun-18

That is sweet.  I have had a couple myself that I really really miss.  They become our babies and can tear your heart out when they leave us.   24 years is pretty amazing, its pretty rare that they go for that long despite how we try to keep them in the best of health.  I'm sorry for your loss tho, I know how very hard that is.

Randytb

Jun-25

Thank you.

The vet kept saying 24 ??

Yes it is rare but most  of my fur babies have been with me a long time before they go to Rainbow Bridge and oh yes they tear your heart when they go but it seems they see how we suffer and hurt and send a fur baby to help us heal.

And as much as we say no more never again this will be my last baby  yeah right  that is till the next lill heart breaker pops into our lives.

Take care my new friend

Randy

SpazzyBunny

Jul-3

You are so right about that.  It did take me a few years after I lost my last lab, I was so incredibly attached to him. I just couldn't get another. I kept seeing little ones and saying oh so cute I want it. But wasn't ready yet.

But then it happened, hubby called asking about brining one home and I was like I don't know. Then he said she was going to the pound to be put down, because the owner was sick and couldn't care for her,  so I caved.   All I can say is it was meant to be. She is the greastest. And she is obsessed with my hubby.  I think once you own a pet that you dearly love, that it will never end, there will always be another fur baby needing love.

Stay safe my friend, you are needed.

Spazzy

Randytb

Jul-7

Hey there,

I would love to hav a farm and lots and lots of fur babies but that is just a dream.

When our Snookie  goes to Rainbow Bridge to join all her brothers and sisters from sis and myself ( big big family there)

The last 3 weeks showed sis and I what we are going to have to face one day.

Snookie was very very sick and so weak all we could do was cry.

I had to lift her off and on to my sisters bed because she sleeps with Mommy

One day she wanted down and before I could get her she jumped and   my heart stopped because she did a belly flop on the floor and her four paws where straight out at her side.

Thankfully she did not break any thing but OMG the pain she was in was heartbreaking.

This was all my fault I gave her a pulled BBQ pork sandwich ,,, I still can not forgive myself.

But the pain pills and anti inflammatory  meds our vet gave us she is pain free and today was her last dose.

She got spoiled I feed her every day chicken and rice freshly made then put two table spoons of her food on the side and she ate it all now the trick is to get her back on her dog food lol

As much as I would more than likely in 4 5 years have a lill fur baby grab my heart but I have to think I am 76 years young and due in the next two years for two shoulder replacement and have a tumor ( cancer) on the right kidney so I would never leave a fur baby behind.

Turning into a book again lol so wish you a great day and be safe my friend.

Randy