Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

5 Stars Achievement - Dwarf Warrior   Achievements and Musings

Started Jun-5 by datsalotta; 1340 views.
datsalotta

Jun-5

Hey Everyone !

I am not alone in finishing this achievement. However I know for sure of only one other player who got 'er done. That would be Alexandr@. From subsequent postings here I can add PTG, Valentina and Tammy27 to a list of achievers of the 5 Stars award. So...

I'm asking, please, if you or anyone you know has earned the Dwarf Warrior in the 5 Stars Achievement, could you please reply here with that info. It would be good to know.

I have finished this achievement. Whew !! It was a long haul to get it done. So...

Many Thanks to all my friends who gifted me over and over again the items I needed to finish all the DQs. It is rare to complete this achievement and I could not have done it without your help.

Many Thanks to my friends who put a "Congrats" message on their avatar. Love that you notice DJ1, Gert and Phantommom ((*!*))

See you all roamin' the Castle

datsalotta

Congrats!! 

Here is a copy of my post from last year:

10/18/20

Just completed 5 Stars! achievement!! Only have You're a 10! left of the DQ achievements.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-5

I think I got mine about 18 months ago.

I have used his avatar consistently ever since!

VALENTINA has had hers for years!

datsalotta

Jun-5

WTG and belated congrats to PTG, Tammy27, and Valentina

AEGram

Jun-8

I have unlocked Dwarf Warrior (for Five Stars!)

AND

I've also unlocked Dwarf Priest (for You're a 10!)

I can't remember when those 2 achievements were completed, but it was sometime during last year.

In reply toRe: msg 5
datsalotta

Jun-8

Congrats AEGram !

I still have a way to go on the 10 part DQ achievement.

Thanks for your post. I'm hoping others who have these achievements finished will also post here.

datsalotta

oiuoiu321

Jun-9

Congratulations!  That one sure takes dedication tada

datsalotta

Jun-9

Thanks oiuoiu !

Dedication, perseverance, and just a wee bit crazy perhaps.

Are you striving for these achievements?

You probably sent me gifts that helped to do all the DQs so thank you very much.

datsalotta

oiuoiu321

Jun-10

You're welcome for this gifts.

I'm not so much "striving" as "longing".  There are limited DQs I'm willing to even try, and and some days I'm too busy for a 10-parter, so I'm inching my way there.

Today I should earn the second reward for You're a 10!  The last one is a dream still.

datsalotta

Jun-10

Congrats on Level 2 "You're a 10 !!"