Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PlusJenny??   Friends

Started Jun-8 by Energyworker; 1387 views.
Energyworker

Jun-8

Has anyone seen PlusJenney? Is showing as  Level 106. I had her as a friend from BF days yet must have deleted her at some point. I have her on my invite tab under Friends so she must have posted in this forum recently yet hasn't accepted.

LadyAstra

Jun-8

Energyworker,

I had the same experience;  I logged into my game and found PlusJenney in the Invited tab.  She is also a friend of long standing.  Several things might have happened; she could have lost either her friends or her whole game.  She could be thinning down her friends list for whatever reason.  She could also be quitting the game and deleting her friends accordingly.  Although most people who deliberately quit choose to "gift out", or otherwise let people know they're shutting down, you certainly don't have to do so.  Unless she posts here or finds some other way of communicating, we may never know.

Astra

• Edited June 8, 2021 9:58 pm  by  LadyAstra
Energyworker

Jun-8

Thanks Astra, I don't remember inviting her recently. I had been looking through my friends to gift her and wondered where she had disappeared to, then found her on the tab as you say. confused Weird.

tesskw (teresakw)

Jun-8

Hi Energyworker,

I also logged into my game today and she was sitting in my invited tab.  I hope she didn't lose her game.  Been there, not a fun experience!

Tess

Honeyphan

Jun-9

Same here - I have had her in my invited tab for days - I thought maybe she had just deleted me, (since I haven't been getting on every day this week and so am sadly behind on gifting) - and thought maybe that's why she was showing up in the invited area - but now reading this thread, I think maybe not...

Kate A is also there, in the invited area, and showed up around the same time -

Maybe it's a glitch in the game?

Cyberfox277

Jun-9

Yes, same here. I don't think you've deleted them, they've also showed up on my invite tab confused I hope everything is alright.

tesskw (teresakw)

Jun-9

She just might be cleaning out some spring event friends.  She became a friend for me anyway right before the spring event.

Teresa

Honeyphan

Jun-10

You could be right, tesskw - I didn't think of that.

Still, I don't want to remove them, until I'm sure they don't want to be friends anymore. So I guess I'll just wait until we hear further. :)

Energyworker

Jul-6

PlusJenney has disappeared from my Invite tab. disappointed_relieved Hate to lose long time friends.

I know she dropped a lot of people a bit ago...me, included.  There was another thread about it here, someplace.  Think most were guessing she was going for a smaller number, so deleting 'seasonal' friends.  Don't take it personal. We all wish her well. relaxed