Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Torturing myself LOL!    Welcome!

Started Jun-11 by pclark200; 1368 views.
pclark200

Jun-11

I have run out of the airship items that I accumulated during the spring event. Amazing, but have been able to do at least one daily quest ever since it ended! But now am depleted, so have started a new strategy. I do the daily quest until it asks to feed pets. Then I do blue key quests until I have enough to buy special food for the pets that give airship items. That way I am having to do multiple quests to get the keys to make the food, which gives me the inventory, and also don't waste my pet feeding without getting airship items. But it is a slow process! I can't just bring myself to do straight hidden object runs, though, so it is working for me.

Energyworker

Jun-11

What level has blue key quests?

They start at Level 68..................you'll find more info here (starting with message 158)

MC Game Guide (delphiforums.com)

I think maybe a better way to get either the exclusive food or airship items is to put them on your wish list. Also I have seen it recommended that you not let any inventory item get to zero (especially with stamps) as the game can be stingy.

I never like to comment on how people choose to play the game, every player does so differently so the following is only my opinion.........................I'm not sure what way you're "buying special food" (crafting the food alone, or crafting the Keys of Fate to open the Ghostly Chest) but either way it costs 2000 coins (and for the Keys of Fate precious stamps), this seems like a pretty expensive way to get the food.

pclark200

Jun-11

It seems that most of my friends are short on airship items right now, so I try to put stuff on the list that is not going to make them short. Plus whatever genius came up with the ice breath trade is amazing! What a great idea. I'm doing that mostly on my wish list. Nope, not going for the chest thing, just crafting food with 5 blue keys and 5 (I think) pet medallions. But the deal is to get those 5 blue keys it takes at least 7 hidden object scenes per key, so that way I am adding to my airship inventory along with feeding the special pets.

Christina95e

Jun-11

I've lost track of the function of the ice breath trade. Remind me?

pclark200

Jun-11

You can buy the ice breath for very little in coins, and gift them to your friends. And then they can trade it in for 40 shards. So it is an inexpensive way to build the shard count.

Christina95e

Jun-11

OK, good to know!

Do you play on PC? I have a bunch of the Keys of Fate that I can't use due to a glitch. I also have hundreds of the blue keys. 

pclark200

Jun-12

Can you give blue keys to another player? I don't think so, Brad, but thank you for the thought! I'm ok on keys of fate. Plus I'm actually making myself do HOs to gain the blue keys so that I can get airship inventory from the HO playing and then from feeding the special pets.