Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Level 106 Problem   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-12 by Magiemagaluf; 1033 views.
Magiemagaluf

Jun-12

I've reached level 106 and Prof Pinfeather has asked me to talk to the Genie 14 times.  I've been able to do 12 of the Genie's tasks, but when I go back to him for the 13th tasks he tells me he has nothing else for me.  I'm stuck with the last two tasks and don't know where to go from here.  Any help out there for this? Thanks in advance.

LvlSlgr

Jun-12

Hello Magiemagaluf and welcome to the forum!

The following will answer your question about why you're stuck at Level 106, It was taken from the MC Game Guide thread in the forum by AEGram - 

LEVEL 106
Genie - Visit Jewels Table & Look in Gnome Safe
Genie - Check out Old Turnstile & Example of Bravery (3500) 
Genie - I have nothing for you right now. Take your wishes elsewhere.            617/8480 into level

This brings us up to date with all of the character quests. When new game content is released, I will erase this post and continue with the Level 106 character quests .... 

You can always find how far the latest update takes you by checking the following -

In the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder (on the left-hand side) you will see a folder called "COMPLETE INDEX - Tips, Tricks and Guides". Click on that. 

This opens a new window (at least it does for me) for that thread/discussion. Next click on the "Complete Midnight Castle Game Guide" link in red. 

Again, this opens a new window for that discussion -

At this point click on the last page - in this case it's 12.  When you get to the last page scroll to the bottom to see information about the last update. 

AEGram does a fantastic job of keeping us all aware whenever we have an update.

Magiemagaluf

Jun-12

Thanks very much for the info.  Still can't understand why I've finished the game but I still have an unfinished goal (needle and thread still to get) and two things to do for the Genie, who has finished with me!?  Wee bit puzzling.

You're now just waiting for the next update (no one knows when they happen, only the developers know) like a lot of other players. The last content update was in Feb. Content updates seem to always end with a few task left to complete.

Magiemagaluf

Jun-13

Good to know, thanks very much.  Confusion ended.

You're welcome, happy to help!!

difi

Jun-16

I'm stuck as is everyone in level 106.  I'm just building up my $ and inventory.  Youknow how expensive is gets the higher the level.  wink  I'm also trying to gift to lower levels now to help them out,  

In reply toRe: msg 7
Magiemagaluf

Jun-16

Me too.  I've certainly built up the coins to over 128,000 now and 1800 jewels.  I also am gifting, but I gift every day to all nine of my friends, including John as he returns the favour often.  Here's to the next chapter.