Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of KAY   Friends

Started Jun-15 by Katijay (Katijay46); 866 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jun-15

I got the Saving Error that takes your game back to level 1...I have sent a ticket in and hope to hear from them soon, just wanted to let friends know what is going on...so won't be playing until I hear more...

oiuoiu321

Jun-16

Oh, that's an annoying glitch.  Here's hoping Elephant Games gets your game back quick!

Katijay (Katijay46)

Jun-16

I don't know that I will be continuing the KAY game... I was told they can not replace my achievements and anything that anything seasonal...I don't know how these things happen, I don't mind replacing friends because I have most of the ID, but to go back to a empty castle...doesn't really interest me...

LvlSlgr

Jun-16

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

but to go back to a empty castle...doesn't really interest me...

I had to do it about 15 months ago. It can be very frustrating, but I just do what I can.

oiuoiu321

Jun-17

Oh no!  When I lost my game I got everything back except friends.

This reminds me to make a backup of my game again.  It's been a while.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jun-17

I am back to level 106, diamonds are back, but so far only 1million of my 10 millions coins have been replaced...I even have my friends back.  My Achievements, puzzles, most of my avatars and some pets are gone....the things that will be the hardest is my trade items with the kids I had in the hundreds and now I only have 3 of each the same with carrots, ghost traps Christmas wands and presents are all just 3 of each.  

LvlSlgr

Jun-17

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

most of my avatars and some pets are gone

They restored those for me so they could be able to get those back for you also. One thing I forgot to ask for was extra coins and shards needed to purchase the furniture in the private rooms. That really, really adds up.

oiuoiu321

Jun-18

How disappointing.

Feel free to reach out to us friends for anything you need!

BTW, did your I.D. number change?

BreezyB1560

Jul-1

I had to that last year, although luckily I still had my friends.  BF was able to replace a lot of items, including coins, gems, amulets, pets & food, some inventory and avatars.  Only MC can fix achievements, which I didn't really mind.  It actually worked out well.  I restarted at level 1 and did each HOS very slowly so as not to max out each room too quickly.  It is great to be able to do the DQs and not have to wait an hour when you need to do a room 3 times.  I have some areas outside of the castle and the town that still aren't maxxed out yet.