Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Add’l Prayers Needed~From Libby/WhBut.   Messages from the Heart

Started Jun-22 by whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54); 2358 views.

Hey guys, I've never asked for this before so please forgive me if I ramble.  My best friend of over 45 years was just diagnosed with bone cancer.  Her journey has only just begun in the fight against this heinous, insidious enemy of the human body, mind and spirit. 

We were very young adults working in a law firm together and I was the new kid on the block.  When the "old timers" ignored this "new kid", she took me under her wing, showed me the ropes and ate lunch with me so I wouldn't be alone.  We were friends before either of us were married.  She was there for me when I married my husband, gave birth to my son and she was there for me when my husband died.  When my son suffered an aortic dissection and needed immediate life-saving surgery, she showed up unannounced at the hospital to lend support through that traumatic event.

She was there for me last year when my dad passed away and always just a phone call away when I worry about my mom or my son's ongoing health issues.

She's always, always been there for me.  For over 45 years of my life.  I'm struggling to find a way to be there for her.  One thing I know I can do is reach out to all of you and ask for your prayers.  I truly believe in the power of many voices reaching God's ears that can't be ignored.  

She doesn't play MC but I've told her all about it and about you all.  It amazed her that people from all over the world could unite to play one game.  

Please, please say a prayer for my friend that she finds that beacon of light to lead her through the dark days ahead.  

Thank you.

Energyworker

Jun-22

Sounds like a great friend!  Will have a chat with God, & pray for her & you.

Your friend sounds like a kind and compassionate lady, I will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers. 

LvlSlgr

Jun-22

I know what you're going through because I just recently lost a dear friend of over 40 years to pancreatic cancer. Hopefully, your friend will do better than my friend and beat this. Sending prayers to both you and your friend. God bless you both.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jun-22

My thoughts and prayers are with your Best Friend and her family along with you my dear as friends are just as affected as family. I will pass on your prayer request to those around me as I know just how dear friends are.

Healing thoughts and prayers for your beloved friend, and a BIG hug for youtulip

misstracy22

Jun-23

Your friend is so very precious. You will be there for her when needed. It comes naturally between friends of such a long time. Like her when you needed her, you will just turn up, by phone, by email, by letter or in both your minds. 
I feel similar, my dad has just been diagnosed with Cholangiocarcinoma. Not a fit and healthy man, so not looking good. So let’s share some hugs and prayers, and I will keep you and your friend in my heart and mind. As with so many of MC friends, we can support and share our thoughts.

hugs - Tracy kissing_heart

oiuoiu321

Jun-23

Praying for your dear friend.  She sounds like a wonderful person.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jun-23

What a beautiful and treasured friendship you have my dear friend.

I agree with you, prayers are important, they are necessary and they are heard. pray

I am sending strength and prayers to you, your friend and her family for a safe outcome, and smooth journey getting there.

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Jun-24

What a good friendship! I’ll send positive thoughts her way and you’ll also be on my mind.