Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Summer Event?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-1 by Tannie2018; 1192 views.
Tannie2018

Jul-1

Don't we usually have a Summer Event before July 4th? I keep looking for it, so maybe I'm wrong?

Honeyphan

Jul-1

I have only played a little over a year, so am no real authority on the subject, but there wasn't one last year.

LvlSlgr

Jul-1

Hi Tannie,

No we don't normally have a summer event. It's Spring, Fall and Winter. However, two years ago we had the event during the summer (I don't remember exactly when) to celebrate the 5-year anniversary of the game. We were hoping it would continue each year but it hasn't.

I've been playing since Dec. 2014.

Good luck in the game!

SharpEye1

Jul-2

Sometimes we get a new content update between the Spring and Fall events, for those of us at the end of available play and waiting.  LOL heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 4
Moonki

Jul-3

There is a diamond sale so maybe something. I would be happy with the anniversary room opening - the quests still ask for it for newer players, like my new android game. We need something. Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 5
Honeyphan

Jul-5

I would LOVE it if the anniversary room would open! :)

There is also an achievement that can only be earned by playing that HOS  - and for those who like to try to get all the achievements, it makes it difficult when they keep it closed. lol

Maybe someone should go to their facebook page and let them know how much it's missed....