Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Gifting Friends   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jul-4 by Magiemagaluf; 583 views.
Magiemagaluf

Jul-4

I have one friend that I am now unable to gift to.  I've tried deleting her and bringing her back in to my friends list, but nothing works.  Feel awful not being able to gift her.  Any ideas?

LvlSlgr

Jul-4

It could be that she doesn't have anything on her wishlist. Does her "block" on the Social page have an arrow to the right of her name? If there's no arrow then she doesn't have anything on her wishlist.

Magiemagaluf

Jul-4

There's no arrow at her name and she's on level 106.  Won't let me turn her page around to see the gift list.

mdpetdoc

Jul-4

She doesn't have anything on her wish list right now. Many people take down their list when they won't be around for a few days or when they fall behind in returning gifts. When she's ready to resume gifting, you'll see an arrow again and her page will turn around. There's nothing wrong with your game.  Right now I have 58 friends with no wish list. 

Magiemagaluf

Jul-4

Thanks everyone.  Finally got my head round this! :)