Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Desperate for Android friends!   Friends

Started Jul-5 by Werecatqueen; 1091 views.
Wendulka

Jul-12

I was going to add you but i'm already your friend (Evelina) but maybe go through the list of android players?
misstracy22

Jul-19

Hi, 

Sorry I’m not able to invite you to my game. We are on different platforms. Only I was reading you post and thought I would let you know most friends realise that some friends aren’t able to gift all items. So I would suggest you don’t use your hard earned pennies to buy a gift. They will understand. I try to keep a low stamp or airship item on my list. For those who don’t have so many things. But I don’t expect gifts back from my friends especially those who are at lower levels. They can gift if they wish those, which is a nice way to say thanks. The most important thing about MC is having fun and enjoying the game. So please don’t worry. 

Hugs, Tracy rabbit - consortium

CorinneM

Jul-19

907261, I do not need anything at this time. I DO gift, but expect nothing in return.

Corinne

Moonki

Jul-20

I play on android. My I’d is a1400546. I don’t keep track of who sends me gifts. I just sen gifts to anyone who has a list and is green. I get through my list about every other day. try to have some cheaper items on my list. 

Send me an invite Moonki

missihMC

Aug-5

I'm one of your friends but when I gift you (it takes time to get thru my list), please do not worry about gifting back!  I don't usually put up airship items unless I'm desperate because those can be precious for players to give too. 

So don't worry about reciprocating, just have fun in the castle