Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Starting a new game   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-5 by Bagpuss22; 1457 views.
Bagpuss22

Jul-5

Hi! I'm on level 106 & have been playing this game for 4 years or so. I thought I'd like to start a new game to keep me occupied while not much is going on in the Castle. I know you can start a second game, but can't remember how it's done. Can somebody tell me how, please?

Thanks

Jackie (plays as Livia)

mdpetdoc

Jul-5

What device do you use?

Bagpuss22

Jul-6

PC. 

Thanks

Bagpuss22

Jul-6

I forgot to say : Windows 10

oiuoiu321

Jul-7

You can only have one game for each "user" on your PC.  To get a second game, you have to set your computer up with a second user account.  It'll have it's own desktop.  If you start Midnight Castle from that user's desktop, you'll automatically start a new game.  You'll have to sign into that account every time to play the new game.

The thing is, I'm no computer expert, and can't remember how to make a new user account.  If you need help with that, you'll have to get someone else's advice.

Good luck!

Bagpuss22

Jul-13

Thanks very much! With the help of Hubby, we managed this & I'm now on level 14 of my 2nd game! 

Di (amina046)

Jul-15

Good luck and have fun rediscovering the castle!

frankie563

Aug-23

I started a new game in june after starting in 2015.....not enjoying it very much because always behind in money to advance.

Playbelle

Aug-28

If you haven't tried this already, I'd suggest putting all the items you need to craft the Ancestor's Spirit in your Wish List.  Then you can sell it.  Have to watch your stamps, but it's a good way to get some coins while you're waiting for the next special event and those high-paying event HOS rooms. 

Having at least 60 friends who will gift you back is pretty crucial to game enjoyment too in my opinion.

You probably know this since you've been playing so long though. 

If you need a new friend, feel free to message me (or post your game ID in the friend thread). relaxed