Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Destiny Keg   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-8 by Riddler (Riddler01); 1413 views.

Where can I find the Destiny key?    

Riddler

The Destiny Keys are the blue keys you get from characters with the blue exclamation point above their heads.  The blue key quests begin on Level 68 I believe.  You need 50 Destiny Keys to craft the Keys of Fate.  Hope this helps.

Duh, I'm such a dumbaxx, been playing since MC started, ( i have 100's of millions of dollars, and 10's of thousands of diamonds) but it's been so long since I needed the Destiny Key, I completely forgot. Thank you so much for giving my brain a kick start. I truly appreciate it!

Riddler. (Riddler01)

misstracy22

Jul-9

Hi, 

See we all forget things sometimes. So many keys how are we to remember them all. 
Now going on to today’s header. I thought of you as soon as I saw it. Made me smile.

Have a great whizz on your bike today.

hugs Tracy octopus

Hello, gorgeous, how are ya doin?  Great to hear from you, it's been a while. Hope your doin good. Been playing since MC started, see the keys everyday over the character s heads like they always are while awaiting the next update. Maxed out on level 106 like most of us old time players are. Still riding my Harley every day, well back to MC.

Riddler

misstracy22

Jul-11

Hi, 

I’m doing just fine, thanks.

We see lots of things everyday, but never notice. Just as well we have friends on here to help, in many different ways. We only need to ask. 

Riding with the wind in your hair again, wink must feel wonderful. Now we are out of most Lockdowns. 

Take care and stay safe, hugs Tracy rabbit

Riddler (Riddler01)

Jul-11

wish I didn't shave my head sometimes, so that I WOULD have hair!!!

Riddler

Riddler (Riddler01)

Jul-14

Taking a road trip to Missouri 

Riddler

In reply toRe: msg 9
Riddler (Riddler01)

Jul-14

Sarge, thinks he's a puppy! Oops!