Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anyone get an update?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-19 by Lady Pirate (MCPirateLady); 2568 views.

Hi folks,

I just wanted to know if anyone got a new update? When I opened MC on my new iPad for the first time, it had the “new content “ update message, and uploaded over 700 items. I’m wondering if it was because not all of my old game transferred, but it seems like I already had everything, including my friends.

Thanks again, Lady Pirate 

LvlSlgr

Jul-19

I play on PC. I just checked the Game Manager and the game and didn't have an update.

Energyworker

Jul-19

I just checked the  Game Manager as well and don't have an update, play on a PC. kissing_heart

Vixyish

Jul-19

I play on iPad, and there's been no update for me in the App Store. :(

I just went into my game now and noticed the the PROD number had changed to end with 2275, the other 2 numbers haven't changed. However, there is no update message in my Game Manager.

Thanks everyone. I’m wondering if it was a glitch when I first set up the game on my new iPad? I have no new material, puzzles, achievements, or anything. I really appreciate your responses and sorry if I got your hopes up for nothing!

SharpEye1

Aug-3

New content update is here for those of us at Level 106, and have been waiting.  heart_eyes

Randytb

Aug-3

Yes got an up date downloaded it but have not checked it out yet

Will check it at roil over time then I am sorry I have to take a break Danny;s death hit very very hard.

My wish list is down for now and thank you for or the gifts you sent before I remembered my list was still up.

I will make it up slowly