Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I wonder when we'll have a new CC   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-19 by Suenamie5; 1534 views.
Suenamie5

Jul-19

It seems like it has been such a long time since we have had anything to do on MC.  I guess that since Just John has 121 levels that the game may end when we're at that point but I hope it will give us something interesting to do for nowblush.

Hi to all the castle trudgers out there and the wonderful friends I've played with for yearsheart_eyeskissing_heart.

Sue

Hi wave from a fellow Castle trudger stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Pat blossom

Randytb

Jul-30

Fall should be our next event

AEGram

Aug-1

Suenamie5 said:

It seems like it has been such a long time since we have had anything to do on MC.  I guess that since Just John has 121 levels that the game may end when we're at that point but I hope it will give us something interesting to do for now.

Based on past experience, John's level has nothing to do with the game ending.

Once upon a time, he was at a far lower level. When game play was approaching that level for players, he was raised to some level in the 60's. Some of us actually got ahead of him in the game around that time, but at the next update he was moved up to level 121.

Regarding the "something interesting to do for now" .......I'm really enjoying the break from constant CCs. However, our last content update was the end of February (which was over 5 months ago). While there have been times in the past where updates were that far apart, it's rather disconcerting that there's total silence from the Devs after the updates being only 2-3 months apart for so long.

That said, I'm hoping for a bodacious update shortly before Fall event starts that will take us further than just a couple of levels. Maybe my hopes will be rewarded!!!! (Crossing fingers)

In reply toRe: msg 5
Suenamie5

Aug-2

Thank you for the info!!!  I didn’t remember that just John wasn’t always at level 121.  I’ve been playing since May 2014 but my memory is a bit faulty these dayswink.  I think I got spoiled with so many CC’s the last few years!

Until then I’ve been enjoying going through the Delicious Emily series again.

Looking forward to a possible Fall event!

Hugs to my fellows in waiting!

Sue (Suenamie)

• Edited August 2, 2021 2:52 pm  by  Suenamie5
SharpEye1

Aug-3

New content update is here for those of us at Level 106 and waiting!  Enjoy! heart_eyes

Suenamie5

Aug-3

Thank you for the info!!!heart_eyeskissing_heart

In reply toRe: msg 8

The updates are all that remain that are fun and interesting ---- the "Events" are just rehashing the previous events, and the CCs nothing but resource stealing with no basic change in the "tasks" or the 'rewards" (more avatars) ---- so I really enjoy the 2-3 hours the updates take to complete (about 3 times per year). They always feature new hidden object scenes and new ZZs, even though the story went completely off the rails a very long time ago.