Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Any news on update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-30 by klh95407; 879 views.
klh95407

Jul-30

Finally I've hit the wall at level 106. Genie has 12/14 complete and when I click on Genie he says that all tasks are complete. Cants move any further. Does anyone know what's the buzz?

Randytb

Jul-31

HerbSouth

What did I muss here??

Invisible code maybe???

kih95407  the next CC , update , event should be The Fall Event  if you have done all tasks etc I would suggest you do HOS'S till you go nuts lol  and get coins and diamonds because every Event keeps getting more expensive

One good thing we in The Special Room always have extra Huggie Jackects  lol

Randy

klh95407

Jul-31

Thanks Randy.

I've played for years but I have never come upon a hard stop (except in the old days) Guess Ill have to wait till Fall. worried

LvlSlgr

Jul-31

The Fall Event is the next Event which we would normally have. However, this doesn't necessarily mean an update that will level up. Very often it does, but not always. 

klh, as I'm sure you've read other places here in the forum, no one but the developers know when we will get an update to level up. When it does happen you can be certain someone here will post about it. So the best thing to do is just keep playing the rounds to earn more coins, diamonds and inventory. Keep an eye on the forum for news.

Good luck!

CC to Randytb
Randytb

Aug-2

Your welcome and remember you can pick out your own color of  huggie jacket and dress it up with dingle dangles as much as you want but no bells the mice hate bells lol

Randy