Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MC level 121   Achievements and Musings

Started Aug-2 by Diannef130; 633 views.
Diannef130

Aug-2

I have always assumed that because John is on level 121, that MC was developed up to that level.  Is this true?  Thanks, diannef

EllyV

Aug-2

at the moment it is developed up to level106.

John's level is just a number, just like the postman (level 99) who sometimes sends messages in the same box as the gifts from friends.

Elly

AEGram

Aug-8

Diannef130 said:

I have always assumed that because John is on level 121, that MC was developed up to that level.  Is this true?  Thanks, diannef

John wasn't always "John"....in the beginning he was "Just John" and was on some level in the 30's.

As the game updated and players approached the level he had "achieved," his level was changed to something in the 60's.

I remember that for a few months, players were actually able to advance into a level in the 60's that was higher than the level on which John resided.

Shortly after that, the Devs changed his name from Just John to .....just.....John (removing the "just" in front of his name), and he was moved up to his current level of 121.

So, John's level has no relevance to when the game will end, what level on which it will end, or any other relevance to MC's level progress.

John is "just" for the purpose of introducing the Friends feature of the game. That's his only purpose in being there. His level is moot.