Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update is here   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-3 by dustyretired; 3020 views.
dustyretired

Aug-3

Update is here on pc!!!!!!

SharpEye1

Aug-3

Yep!  I just downloaded it and for those of us waiting at  Level 106, it's the new content update!!  I did the quick 0/6, then the bigger 0/708 download.  Enjoy!!

Honeyphan

Aug-3

Yay! Thank you for letting us know! :)

It IS a long one. I've been downloading and it's been over five minutes and still not halfway! (and my computer is fast...)

ETA- 2 new puzzles! :) Don't forget to activate them before starting your hunts!

Happy gaming!

• Edited August 3, 2021 10:52 pm  by  Honeyphan
SharpEye1

Aug-3

Gorgeous graphics in the new areas; but, as usual, very expensive to advance!  heart_eyes

2 new puzzles

New items to craft (very expensive--7800+ coins & 40 white stamps)

Honeyphan

Aug-3

Oh, I agree - I'm only as far as the mountain spring/falls - but I'm ready to move in there. :)

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-4

They are gorgeous! I’m going to take my time playing this update so I can enjoy it!

Honeyphan

Aug-4

Me too! :) I'm only doing one character's quests a day (or half of them), as opposed to the 5 or 6 character quests that was my usual method. lol

SharpEye1

Aug-4

Heads up--The end of the new content is when your score reaches 5381/8640, which is task 11/13 for Lucas the Minotaur!  Thought I'd share this in case you don't want to rush to the end of content.  Happy gaming! heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 6
judeplayer

Aug-5

Has anyone had the update in the UK yet on  IOS? Have tried the App Store and Big Fish but no update available yet !! TY. 

In reply toRe: msg 9
judeplayer

Aug-5

Found update !!