Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

updates    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-3 by kayoaks; 1538 views.
kayoaks

Aug-3

the new update is here 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-3

Yes! Thanks for the info. 0/708 for Level 106 players.

HulioT

Aug-3

Does this update work ok? I’ve been hesitant to update the game.

In reply toRe: msg 3
kayoaks

Aug-3

i have not have a problem    just be aware some of the items they have you look for in the hos  are very very small

HulioT

Aug-3

Ok thank you very much.  Enjoy the update.relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 5

I just downloaded update from the app store for my Kindle. Even though it said nothing at all anywhere about an update?. The one thing I did notice, along with new quests it also has a newcountry, or land, or region, what ever, but there is a lock on it that says play when you reach level 106. Well.......I've been on level 106 forever like everybody else. If any one has a clue, or dealt with this, please let me know. Thank you all.    ?Riddler?

SharpEye1

Aug-4

Hi Riddler!  Perhaps you just need to go to Professor Pinfeathers to pick up where you left off to continue tasks (at level 106) until you level up to 107?  Anyway,  Heads up--The end of the new content is when your score reaches 5381/8640, which is task 11/13 for Lucas the Minotaur!  Thought I'd share this in case you don't want to rush to the end of content.  Happy gaming! heart_eyes

Redfire777

Aug-18

Hi Riddler!

Have you been able to down the latest update (this August)?

I have been unable to update because my Samsung table keeps saying that the Play Store is not working.  Are you having the same issues?

Thanks!

Redfire

Riddler (Riddler01)

Aug-19

I have had no trouble down loading it, and have been playing it, and gifting all my friends, including you, my friend.     Riddler

In reply toRe: msg 9
Riddler (Riddler01)

Aug-19

Red, I also want to let you know I play on a Kindle. Riddler