Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PapaDon71

10/20/21

I'm also one of the unfortunate people who lost everything, but in my case twice. Yesterday I went back to the game after not playing for several days and had pretty much everything back, not in the numbers I lost but enough to play the game. I started at level 108 and made it to level 111 got the same message and went to level 1. I guess I'll have to wait til the end of October to see if they fix the problem. 

I am sorry to hear that about your game.  Hopefully you will get it back for good this time and look forward to having you back in the Castle.

Pat fallen_leaf

1isalone

10/20/21

I forgot about having more than 1 challenge open. I did that today so I bet that is why my game crashed and I lost everything. 

THEdella

10/21/21

You are on my friends list, BTW, I play as Della

Today, I've lost my game for the 5th time since the latest update.  Yesterday, however, when I went into MC, it just popped up like my game was restored, coins and diamonds were showing what I had at level 108.  However, all the achievements, inventory and such were gone.  Plus EVERY HOS appeared as if it was my first time visiting them.  So I played that yesterday.  And again today, trying to catch up somewhat.  Then all of a sudden, it started a download of 6 items and then BOOM, get that message about a problem with the save, they're aware...yadayada...Arghh  Back to square one!

PapaDon71

10/21/21

That is exactly what happened to me. When i got to level 111 the message flashed on the screen and back to square one.

In reply toRe: msg 112
Susanna502MC

10/21/21

I don't think I'll be playing until the next update/glitch fix. I'll keep an eye on this forum to see when it seems safe.

danijelica

10/22/21

I also decided to stop playing and wait. First I thought I might be safe - I am not leveling up, just working on daily quest achievements and cost challenge. But more I read what happened to others, more afraid I got. I lost game progress once few years back, and really don't' want to go through that again. I only hope they fix it soon. It is strange, not to log in to game, not even to give gifts. I only hope that they will truly fix it, as this losing progress issue was happening always, just not so often. It would be really annoying to wait, and the log in after next update, and lose it anyway:(

Susanna502MC

10/22/21

I decided to start a new pc game to play until it feels safe to play my old games. Game Name Ginny. I'll probably send invites to some of my current friends from the other 2 games.

Susie

(pc Ginger Sue and Navy Blue on Break)

(new game Ginny)

J017

10/23/21

My still shows 2336

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/23/21

The last update on Oct 4th changed the numbers.  They are now - server 2336; client 2345; content 2348. However the last update had a lot of issues that the developers are working to fix.