Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

datsalotta

Oct-27

YAY!!

Good on you. Going forward now that email problem solved.

datsalotta

Well it looks like we're in for another year of back to back events. 

LvlSlgr

Nov-4

Yes, it looks that way. unamused

ZeldaBrarian

Nov-4

You think it will start tonight? Or at the turn of the day? Whatever time that may be for y’all

Myelle (Myelle01)

Nov-4

There hasn’t been an update yet so there is no telling when it will start.

Susanna502MC

Nov-4

I hope it's tonight. I hate when they do an update on Friday evening cause it can be difficult to check any glitches over the weekend. Of course, they may decide to wait until Monday. Nobody knows, but it needs to be soon to reduce the conflict with the Winter Event.

At this rate we'll be playing the Fall Event at Christmas and the Christmas Event for Valentine's Day!!

ZeldaBrarian

Nov-5

Are we sure it’s not going to start tonight? Is this the latest the Fall Event has ever been delayed?

If it was it would have started 27minutes ago (I'm staying out of my game until an update is done to fix the glitch) and hopefully someone would've posted if it had. There has been no update in the Game Manager. Last year the event started Nov 4th.

LvlSlgr

Nov-5

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

At this rate we'll be playing the Fall Event at Christmas and the Christmas Event for Valentine's Day!!

I know that may sound like an exaggeration, but it's quite possible as you well know because you keep good records. As you said before, last year the Fall Event started on Nov. 4th. It ended and we had one day of the normal Daily Quest and then the next day the Winter Event started on Dec. 14th. That didn't end until Jan. 30th.

And by the way, I'll volunteer to test out the "fix" update when we get it. Why? Because at this point after not playing the game for 4 weeks I don't feel like it will be a huge loss if I lose my game. I've already said that if I lose it one more time then I'm done with it forever. However, since I didn't have any problems with the last update (maybe because I stopped playing when I heard about them) I'm not sure how good a "test" it would be.