Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

level 107   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-4 by PapaDon71; 620 views.
PapaDon71

Aug-4

I don't post very often but I have a question. I have a couple of friends that say they're on level107, I haven't seen any updates and was wondering if I missed something. Thanks

LvlSlgr

Aug-4

PapaDon71, you didn't indicate which platform you play on. These instructions are for a PC.

Check your Game Manager for the update. If you don't see an update for Midnight Castle in the left column, then click on "Options" in the upper right-hand corner. When the "Options" window opens, click on "Manually" and then the "Check for Updates" button. 

I hope that helps.

• Edited August 4, 2021 1:29 pm  by  LvlSlgr
EllyV

Aug-4

hi there is also the possibility in the game to download .

go to exit, one of the options there is to download the whole content.maybe that will help?

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 3
LvlSlgr

Aug-4

That's right, EllyV. If you've already done the update then you may still need to "Download full content".

Glad you mentioned that!

Dot (aussieDot1)

Aug-4

Hi PapaDon,

If you are on an android tablet, I had to manually download my update by going to the Google Play Store.  I don't know if Amazon Kindle have their update yet. 

Hope you find yours soon.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia