Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New games to play?   Welcome!

Started Aug-7 by SedonaSueB; 50231 views.
jbbp

Nov-6

Thank you for your reply, Big Fish used to put what free games you could play by the side of games before

you started but not anymore I have agency 33 which I also play which is a free game, play that now more than MC

Cyberfox277

Nov-6

Please don't spend RL money on a "free" internet game, so many have ended by now, like ROM sweatconfused  Buy the game instead, and you get to play it over and over again. I've never spent a cent on a "free" internet game, but then again I'm a crystal hoarder smile And I've been trying to find you in HC, is your picture the huntress? 

Cyberfox277

Nov-6

I'm sorry to hear it, but every game sucks in the beginning, you know? We don't have anything confused When a game starts bothering you, or you run out of energy, just leave and play something else wink

Cyberfox277

Nov-6

I'm kind of confused why you'd go to such trouble, but you're the one playing it anyway smiley  Why don't you get Malwarebytes instead? There's a free version wink And you can download that game, I didn't see anything wrong about it by now smiley

Myelle (Myelle01)

Nov-7

Malwarebytes isn’t a game. It is a protection program for your computer so that it won’t become infected.

Cyberfox277

Nov-7

Yes, it is, but apparently some people are afraid to load the game into the computer? wink There's nothing wrong with it? relaxed And no, I don't work for G5 smile

katiek2

Nov-7

Somehow or another, I have managed to mess up my G5 games.  They have all gone back to Level 1 and now won't allow me to play unless I change my email address, which I am not going to do.  So dear friends, it was nice playing with you on G5, but unless G5 support can bring back my games, I won't be playing again.

This was not a G5 problem, I cleaned out all my temporary files, and that is apparently what triggered the loss of my data.  I did check the event history on MS Edge, but even the information that was saved there long before yesterday, comes back at level 1 and insisting on a new email.

katiek

CC to Honeyphan

Hi Katie,

Sorry to hear that about your games.  I have a separate email address that I use for G5 games. When I set up this computer it needed and outlook address so that is the one I use for games.  I already had an email address with my internet provider that I use for personal & business use.

Cyberfox, I don't use real money for games these days.  Getting that avatar was a once off and I would never do it again.  My Avatar is wearing a red beret at present as that was the last Avatar I won in Secret Society.  If the Avatar shows as Trixie Belle, that would most likely be me.  I haven't come across another player with that name.  I have several named Adrian and Karen, some of whom have the same Avatar.  I note down the level of the player if they gift me so that I can return a gift to the right person.

Honeyphan

Nov-7

It's not that I'm afraid to download the game - it's that I can't.

It only allows you to do that with Windows 10, and I still have (and prefer) the dinosaur 8.1. lol

Honeyphan

Nov-7

Is there any way you can retrieve those files from the trash bin by hitting "restore"? Or does it permanently delete those files?