Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Earn 1000 coins playing dice   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-1 by Katijay (Katijay46); 565 views.

This could be 2 wins against the Dragon...Good Luck Everyone...however you play it...

1 for 3 against the Dragon, will try again in the morning.

Update: Won with my first spin against the Dragon,  done with task!

LvlSlgr

Sep-1

Same - 1 for 3 against the dragon. Actually it was deuce, deuce, lose, win, lose. Both deuces had me rolling 10 so I was hopeful but then the dragon got the same. I'll try again tomorrow.

Really disappointed, my lower game was only offering items for Professor Pinfeathers task for Dragon & Troll and lost to Lord Chamberlain twice...One Dragon win on my upper level game...

Energyworker

Sep-2

2 out of 3 against the dragon, one deuce. It must know I will be at work tomorrow when it is ready again.

If you won 2 of 3 rolls with the Wise Dragon then you should've finished today's task, or are you still doing the Beat the Wise Dragon 3 Times task from day 21?

Azurina

Sep-2

i got stiffed!

tried this morning with a couple of different players and should have recorded 600, but had zero when i looked, i logged out thinking it needed to update, but still zero. :(((

just played dragon and won, so tally is 500 only.....sigh....will have to try again later.

ok, next day and for some reason only known to the gods i only have one turn left when i should have three, i rolled and lost so paid 12 gems to open again and won 500 and that should have ended the challenge, but it didn''t register the win....again! I did the final 2 rolls and of course lost them. Well, that's me done then, i am not going to spend more gems on a glitch. 

This CC has cost me too much to continue with it and I prob won't do another....so annoyed.....sorry, had to vent.

i put a ticket in, but doubt they will refund the gems or give me the win and clear the challenge. :(

• Edited September 2, 2021 4:38 pm  by  Azurina