Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

sales   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-5 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 808 views.

I have often wondered if anything in particular triggers the game/devs/BF offering the sales ---- is it just a time thing? is it related to current or upcoming events?

I always hold out the hope that it might signal a change coming.

Anyway, just wondered if anyone knows anything about this.

Susanna502MC

Sep-5

Last year's Fall Event didn't start until really late. I'm hoping the combination of the Sale and the end of the CC might mean the Fall event will start soon. We won't know until it happens.

Yes, give people a chance to get a few diamonds in preparation for the event, maybe?

AEGram

Sep-16

For some reason, the offer of a diamond sale has (in the past) preceded the event.

That said.....the "sale" that I miss and would want to see is an offer to purchase airship items like they used to do shortly before a new Castle Challenge.

Also....it would be nice for them to offer the purchase of the "to purchase" amulets that were offered Fall and Winter of 2018 and continued to be offered during the Spring 2019 event.

I was hoping they would be an "annual offering" for those who couldn't afford them the first go around and for new players who've started to play the game since. Unfortunately, they have not been reoffered.

In reply toRe: msg 4

Well, I quit trying to keep up with airship demands a very long time ago when I realized how quickly all the effort of doing rounds could be wiped out in no time ---- so now I just gift them.

But I absolutely agree with your thoughts on the amulets.